- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon or nutmeg
- Preheat oven 200 degrees F. Finely cut bananas in horizontal slices. Line baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Cover slices with lime or lemon juice. Sprinkle chips with cinnamon or nutmeg (to taste).
- Bake for 1 hour flip slice and continue to bake for additional 1 or until bananas completely dry. Total baking time approximately 2-2.5 hours.
- Remove from oven. Let banana chips cool. Chip will become crisper when cool. Put cooled banana chips in airtight container