- 28 oz. Philadelphia fat free cream cheese (3 ½, 8-oz. packages), at room temperature for about 2 hours before using
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Stevia, such as Dukan Diet Organic Stevia
- 12 tablespoons oat bran, such as Dukan Diet Organic Oat Bran
- ½ teaspoon stevia, such as Dukan Diet Organic Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 6 oz. nonfat Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Coat a spring form cheesecake pan with a little olive oil, and use a paper towel to evenly distribute oil.
- In medium bowl, combine oat bran, ½ teaspoon of stevia and cinnamon. Add yogurt. Press down flat into spring form pan. Set aside.
- Whip together the cream cheese and yogurt until it is smooth. Slowly add the eggs, vanilla, and stevia. The mixture should have a light yet smooth texture.
- Pour into prepared spring form pan. Place pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes then reduce the oven temperature to 230 F, and bake for a further 45 minutes.
- Let it cool in the oven with the door ajar, then refrigerate for 4 hrs. before serving chilled.