Posts Tagged ‘dogs’
- Day 54 of the Cruise Phase stats:
- Weight Today 101.9 kgs
- Weight Lost 0.4 kgs
- Total Weight Lost 7.7 kgs
What I ate yesterday:
- Breakfast – Dukan Galette
- Snack – 2 sugar free sweets, 0% fat yoghurt
- Lunch – Scrambled Egg and Smoked Salmon, 0% fat yoghurt
- Snack – none
- Dinner – Char-grilled Chicken, 0% fat yoghurt, 2 sugar free sweets
- Drinks – No water…..bad! 3 cups of tea, 1 cup of coffee
- Exercise – Shopping and puppy walking
I know shopping is not classed as exercise but yesterday I had to go on my own so that was more exercise than I usually get when I am shopping so it counts.
It was raining most of the day so the puppy walking wasn´t so pleasant – she did her business then headed straight in to the house again. But trying to keep the peace between her and our other dog and two cats is not easy – they don´t understand her enthusiastic approach to everything! Smokey, the older cat, stands his ground and gives her a few whacks with his paw – but Julia the Stalker, the younger cat, gets freaked out when Fudge starts heading towards her………it´s funny really……..