Posts Tagged ‘dessert’
Day 29 of the Cruise Phase stats:
- Weight Today 103.3 kgs
- Weight Lost 0.7 kgs
- Total Weight Lost 6.3 kgs
What I ate yesterday:
- Breakfast – Dukan Galette
- Snack – 2 sugar free sweets
- Lunch – A Skinny Latte in Starbucks, Malaga Airport!
- Snack – 2 slices cooked ham
- Dinner – Roast Chicken, carrots, cauliflour, 0% fat yoghurt
- Drinks – 1ltr water, 2 cups of tea, 1 cup of coffee and that Skinny Latte
- Exercise – Malaga Airport is so much bigger now – I must have walked for miles!
Well, my family finally made it after a day and a half of travelling, they are all wrecked!! It´s great to see the grandkids again – the baby is 3 months now and gave me a lovely big smile.
I had a great surprise when they gave me an iPad for my birthday!!!! I have wanted one since they first came out – I´m just waiting for iTunes to update so I can start playing with it.
Another great weight loss today – that´s 6.3 kilos down in 5 weeks (almost a stone). My goal is getting closer all the time and I am loving this diet. I had two big temptations yesterday – Starbucks and the dessert menu in Grumbles where we had dinner – I still can´t believe I didn´t have the Apple and Rhubarb Crumble……..but I was strong and resisted! I am so proud of myself.