Posts Tagged ‘Attack’
Day 53 of the Cruise Phase stats:
- Weight Today 102.7 kgs
- Weight Lost 0.0 kgs
- Total Weight Lost 6.9 kgs
What I ate yesterday:
- Breakfast – Dukan Galette
- Snack – 2 sugar free sweets
- Lunch – Savoury Pancakes with 0% fat cheese spread
- Snack – none
- Dinner – Dukan style Moussaka, 0% yoghurt
- Drinks – 1 large glass of water, 3 cups of tea, 1 cup of coffee
- Exercise – chasing Fudge around again!
Today is my 60th day on the Dukan Diet – 7 days of Attack and 53 days of Cruise. I will be glad when this “Holiday Season” is over and all the yummy food is gone from the house! Temptation is a terrible thing – although my willpower is surprisingly good considering……
Overall I have lost 20 kilos since 4th July when I started trying to lose weight. I am confident I will get to my target before the summer 2011 and am looking forward to it immensely!
I got my Dukan Diet book today and just had a quick skim through it. I was a bit worried about the Smoked Salmon I was eating, but it is allowed in the Attack Phase…….
There are some great recipes in it which I will be trying out – even though I hate cooking! There are even recipes for custard and a coffee creme dessert. I´ll definitely be having them.
This is going to be a long term commitment to get to my target weight (although I´m not sure what that is at the moment – I will see when I get under 80kgs). But from what I have read in the book already it seems to be very do-able. Just need to get my determined head on.
Day 2 of the Attack Phase stats:
- Weight Today 109.2 kgs
- Weight Lost 0.4 kgs
What I ate yesterday:
- Breakfast – porridge made with Oat Bran, skimmed milk and a little sweetener.
- Snack – 4 slickes cooked ham (they are small round slices) so about 30g.
- Lunch – 2 eggs scrambled
- Snack – Non-fat soft cheese and smoked salmon.
- Dinner – Tuna Steak grilled.
- Drinks – over 2 ltrs water, 2 cups of tea.
- Exercise – 20 minute walk with the dog.
The day went fairly well but I was hungry, as you can tell by the snacking. I think this is the aftermath of my carb binge over the weekend! I drank a lot of water which is good for me – I used to hate the stuff but now I keep a large glass of water on the desk so I remember I am supposed to be drinking it.
The 20 minute walk should have been longer but our dog is not very well behaved – he gets all the exercise he needs running round the campo and doesn´t “do” being walked! At one stage he nearly pulled me head-first into the river – well I say river….it´s more of a stream.
So I´m very happy with my first day as a Dukaneer and hope the rest of the diet goes this well!